Bay Area, Sacramento, Dance Parties, Mixers, Meet New People!
Here's something new. Professionals Guild (in association with other singles groups) is co-sponsoring Secret Singles Happy Hours with no cover. No free food or mixer games at these happy hours, but you get a chance to meet a big crowd of friendly singles. You can mingle, munch, drink, and flirt. Happy hour locations change each time and that adds to the fun! To ask for an invitation to these Happy Hours, send an email to us and put "Singles Mingle" in the subject line. To get started sending the email, just click the graphic at left. Don't forget the set the subject line to "Singles Mingle" (without quotes).
Want a free invitation? Put Singles Mingle in the Subject line and send email to PartyWithPGuild-at-Gmail.com to get invited. The Happy hours are in Sacramento as well as the San Francisco Bay Area. Happy Hours have no cover.
You can click the image to get started sending the email. But PLEASE, prove you are not a robot and put Singles Mingle in the subject line.
Please note that there is a cover for our other events when we offer special features like:
Quiz -- Check your Understanding
1. Are all Professionals Guild events free? (yes/no) -- pick one.
2. Are Happy Hours generally free? (yes/no) -- pick one.
3. Is there a cover when Professionals Guild hires a band, DJ for an event? (yes/no) -- pick one.
4. How can you find out the location for a Singles Happy Hour?
5. When sending email, what do you put in the subject line?
- - -
Check your answers below.
1. No. All events are not free, Bro. Hey, we have expenses to pay.
2. Yes. Our happy hours are usually free. There is no cover before about 7 or 8pm. This varies.
3. Yes, when we have expenses in connection with an event, we charge a cover.
4. To find out the location for upcoming Singles Happy Hours, send an email to PartyWithPGuild -at- Gmail.
Hey: don't forget to change "-at" to @ when sending the email.
5. Please put Singles Mingle in the subject line.
This is a Pressey Program. Can you tell Phil is an instructional technologist?